Children's Classic Vintage Shirt Embroidered Shirt:
Art Deco Tulip, Navy
Rockmount Ranch Wear
XSmall - XLarge
One of the great things about Rockmount's business is that from time to time they find an unknown design they made 50 years ago. When current President, Steve Weil, first saw this design it stopped his breath. His grandfather and father made this in the 50's. It is so rare they had not seen one since it was originally made. A collector from Detroit had it and knew that Rockmount archives their vintage shirts. Its nice to meet others who appreciate the importance of preserving Western history.
Everything about this design works beautifully. The ornate flower embroidery coordinates well with red saddle stitching. Heavily embellished on collar front and back and special single point cuffs. This remake is a perfect replica of the original.
- Navy, 100% cotton gabardine twill
- Embroidery on front, back, collar and cuffs
- Single point cuffs
- Red saddle stitching
- Dry clean only
- XSmall (1 year), Small (2-4 years), Medium (5-7 years), Large (8-10 years), XLarge (12-14 years)
- May drop ship from Rockmount Ranch Wear
- International shipping available
- Questions? Call toll free 1.877.340.9378