"Long Jakes Rocky Mountain Man"
Artist Charles Deas, 1844
Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
Ideal for Guys or Gals
Rockmount Ranch Wear's Scarf Collection is unique, featuring original art by top Western artists. Long known for classic design, they collaborate with artists to produce fresh, new interpretations of Western fashion. These prints cross traditional fashion lines, appealing to a broad spectrum of consumers.
Museums ask Rockmount to collaborate and design merchandise from their art collections. This collaboration is with the Denver Art Musem & American Museum of Western Art -The Anschutz Collection. “Long Jakes, Rocky Mountain Man” is by early American master Charles Deas, 1844.
Companion Necktie style #170005
- "Long Jakes, Rocky Mountain Man" from Rockmount Ranch Wear Scarf Collection
- Based on artist Charles Deas' work, 1844
- Special Edition 36" square scarf
- Each is a numbered, limited edition
- 100% silk, hand rolled hem
- For Ladies & Men...great rich colors will complement your favorite shirts and jackets
- Not just to wear...frame it and enjoy in your favorite room
- Need by a certain date or have customer service questions? Call toll free 1.877.340.9378
- Click for more about Rockmount Ranch Wear