Men's Leather Western Exotic Caiman Boot: Denver, Cognac
Dan Post Boot Company
Dan Post Cowboy Certified
Widths: Medium (D) and Wide (EW)
Not Available to Ship to Delaware
Not Available to Ship Outside the United States
This timeless Denver boot is Cowboy Certified and handcrafted with the finest Caiman skins. The full-grain leather shaft is detailed with classic Western stitching. Easy on the feet with a broad square toe and Soft Strike Removable Orthotic. It's proven to last with a Cowboy Certified outsole and stockman heel.
- Genuine Caiman Foot
- Broad square toe
- Certified Stockman Heel
- 11" Height
- 13" Circumference
- Gorgeous and extremely comfortable to wear
- Meant for the serious rider
- Features double stitch welt, broad square toe and stockman heel
- Holds up under any conditions
- Fully Leather Lined
- Removable Soft Strike Orthotic
- Leather / TPU Outsole
- Style DP3965, Medium Width D 7-12,13, Extra Wide Width EW 8-12,13
- Free Shipping to anywhere (except Delaware) in the lower 48 states
- Cannot ship outside the USA
- Ship within 3-5 business days directly from Dan Post
- Need by a specific date or have questions? Call OutWest toll free 1.877.340.9378
- Meet the Dan Post Boot Company
Cowboy Certified TPU and Leather Outsole : TPU outsole designed for traction but ease in and out of the stirrup. Has a leather border for elegant finish.
About Cowboy Certified: From horseback to the back of a pick-up truck, Dan Post Cowboy Certified Boots really do the job. Caiman gator, full quill ostrich and smooth leather boots made for real life cowboys and cowgirls, no wannabes allowed.
*A note about Caiman: Found in Central & South America, these small to medium reptiles are desired for their unique look. Boots using caiman leather are prized for their high fashion look and feel. Sometimes also referred to as ‘caiman gator’.