Day of the Dead Set
Artistry of Poland
Handmade Glass Ornaments
30 DEALS 30 DAYS
One Set Available
Now $49.95 Regular $90.00
Shop Now! Don't Delay!
Purchase this set and 50% of the retail price is donated to "It's A Cowboy I Will Be" Documentary campaign! That's $25 and we all thank you!
The origins of the Day of the Dead can be traced back to indigenous peoples such as the Aztecs and Mayans. The original festivities were dedicated to the goddess Mictecacihuatl, known as the “Lady of the Dead.” Ornament "The Proposal" features a full moon and star lit night sky provide the perfect backdrop for this timeless scene. Here, the two lovers are El Día de los Muertos, or All Souls' Day, Day of the Dead characters, but their love is eternal. Elaborate details abound on front and back of this lovingly designed and hand painted ornament.
This 2 ornament collection features "Katrina" and "The Proposal."
- Catrina or Katrina (from the feminine form “catrina” which means “dandy”) wears a fashionable hat demonstrating that death comes to the wealthy and chic just as it does to everyone else.
- Catrina is painted black and white with sparkling green eyes, all outlined in delicate lines that sparkle
- 3.5” tall by 3.5” wide
- The Proposal features 2 lovers - El Dia del los Muertos - different scene of front and back
- 4" tall by 3.5" wide
- Each nestled in a red gift box
- Handcrafted in Poland by the artisans of Artistry of Poland