Death of Lazarus Barcelet Watch
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy England 1977
Handmade in England
The heart, the seat of all life, emotion, affection and love and the source of the soul, epitomised by the miraculous raising of Lazarus, four days after his death: "I am the resurrection, and the life”.
- Battery operated
- Approximate Dimensions: Height:
- 37mm (1.46") Width: 71mm (2.80") Depth: 8mm (0.31")
- Design includes winged skulls on each side and roses across the top
- Chain link bracelet
- Materials: Fine English Pewter
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 days for order processing
- Click here for battery replacement information and more on the designers, and designs of Alchemy Empire.