The Raven also known as "Rabeschadel" Earrings
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
"Rabeschadel" is German for "raven's skull"; the great black birds are famous for their prophetic powers and, as the eyes and ears of Odin can foretell the future. Famous also for their protective powers, for example, in Middle Ages' Christian tradition, even the body of the martyred St. Vincent was forever preserved from desecration by a vigilant raven guard. Or perhaps you know of the raven from American writer Edgar Allan Poe's poem, The Raven.
A pair of authentically detailed miniature raven's skulls in polished pewter, fitted with surgical steel ear-posts.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width .85" x Height .47" x Depth .31"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Surgical Steel ear posts
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977.
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire