Elizabethan Romance Earrings
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
Add a touch of Old Time elegance to any outfit with these amethyst earrings with historical roots.
A gentleman's sentiment. A symbol of a condemned and secret love from the age of Shakespeare. A pair of small, pewter, trefoil frame ear studs and amethyst Swarovski crystal heart droppers; surgical steel ear posts.
Inspired by Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester's great secret love, Elizabeth Rex, alas, censored and never used ...
- Approximate Dimensions: Width .47" x Height 1.02" x Depth .59"
- Materials: Fine English Pewter with Amethyst Swarovski Crystals, surgical steel posts
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy England 1977, allow 2-3 to process the order.
- For more on the designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.