Anima Machinato Futurus Skull Buckle
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
Latin, meaning 'mechanised life to come'; the future of the human race.
This buckle is a pewter cross-section of a human machanical skull. Inlaid with brass and copper cogwheels, the internal components of any great machine, encased in clear enamel.
- Belt buckle has a belt loop and prong on the back
- Fits onto a standard 1.5" belt strap
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 4.45" x Height 3.58" x Depth 1.06" Approx.
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Brass and Copper Inlay with Clear Enamel
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy Empire for Alchemy England 1977. Allow 2-3 days for order processing.
- For more on bracelet sizing, designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.