Portative Spectrostat Leather Bracelet
Alchemy Empire, Alchemy 1977
Handmade in England
Inspired by Early Scientific Instruments
A later model, condensed version of the early scientific instrument of The Enlightenment, for controlling moonlight wavelength emulations.
A 3/8" (10mm) wide, matt brown leather strap, adjustable length fastened with studs and button holes, and fitted with an antiqued pewter and etched brass display device.
- Thin brown leather wrist strap bearing two-tone pewter wing.
- Adjustable size options
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 2.20" x Height .79" x Depth 0.20" Approx.
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Etched Brass, Leather
- All Alchemy Empire pieces are designed and handmade in England to the highest standards by Alchemy Carta.
- Ships directly from Alchemy Empire for Alchemy England 1977. Allow 2-3 days for order processing.
- For more on bracelet sizing, designers, and designs click Alchemy Empire.